MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How Could I Remove This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering how I could remove this. My website is Infamous RP.
could not get what exactly you want to remove. can you elaborate your requirement ..
(2017-12-14, 03:23 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]could not get what exactly you want to remove. can you elaborate your requirement 
https://imgur.com/a/HDhRq
What I circled is what I want to go.
forum admin panel >> Configuration >> General Configuration >>
Enable Forum Jump Menu? >> select No & save settings

forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Baze templates >>
Forum Display Templates >> forumdisplay_threadlist

find and remove {$searchforum} near bottom of above template

in the same template find and remove code like below (near bottom of the template) & save the template
<div class="float_left">
	<div class="float_left">
		<dl class="thread_legend smalltext">
			<dd><span class="thread_status newfolder" title="{$lang->new_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->new_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status newhotfolder" title="{$lang->new_hot_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->new_hot_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status hotfolder" title="{$lang->hot_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->hot_thread}</dd>
		</dl>
	</div>
	<div class="float_left">
			<dd><span class="thread_status folder" title="{$lang->no_new_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->no_new_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status dot_folder" title="{$lang->posts_by_you}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->posts_by_you}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status lockfolder" title="{$lang->locked_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->locked_thread}</dd>
		</dl>
	</div>
	<br class="clear" />
</div>
(2017-12-14, 04:13 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]forum admin panel >> Configuration >> General Configuration >>
Enable Forum Jump Menu? >> select No & save settings

forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Baze templates >>
Forum Display Templates >> forumdisplay_threadlist

find and remove {$searchforum} near bottom of above template

in the same template find and remove code like below (near bottom of the template) & save the template
<div class="float_left">
	<div class="float_left">
			<dd><span class="thread_status newfolder" title="{$lang->new_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->new_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status newhotfolder" title="{$lang->new_hot_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->new_hot_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status hotfolder" title="{$lang->hot_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->hot_thread}</dd>
		</dl>
	</div>
	<div class="float_left">
			<dd><span class="thread_status folder" title="{$lang->no_new_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->no_new_thread}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status dot_folder" title="{$lang->posts_by_you}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->posts_by_you}</dd>
			<dd><span class="thread_status lockfolder" title="{$lang->locked_thread}">&nbsp;</span> {$lang->locked_thread}</dd>
		</dl>
	</div>
	<br class="clear" />
</div>

https://imgur.com/a/OMf4R

How to get rid of the check boxes as well?
^ well, they appear only to the moderators & administrators of your forum. they are used for inline moderation ..