MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inserting newsbar with changing announcements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!

I would like to insert a newsbar on my forum (MyBB with latest version) where i can insert more than one clickable announcements.

Like this website: offensivecommunity.net

I couldn't find any other website to give you an example,i hope i am not breaking any rules by just posting that website as an example.

Please check the screenshot also.

Kind regards!

[attachment=39775]
Hi!

Thanks for replying but i think that plugin has nothing to do with my question.I need that special newsbar style where the announcements are being changed automatically.
Well, there is CSS if you want style change.

And I don't understand what do you mean by "automatically changed"? Someone needs to write and change them...
Mate,did you visit that site i posted as example and checked that newsbar?

I also posted a screenshot,please have a look into it.

Automatically changed means,the announcement is changing every 5 seconds like that site i posted above.

Thanks for replying
some of MyBB themes & forums are using manual coding for it. please see few search results
(2017-12-15, 05:43 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]some of MyBB themes & forums are using manual coding for it. please see few search results

Thanks.

I downloaded those files but could you please explain me how and where to insert them?

I have really no idea..

Thanks a lot again!
What files you downloaded exactly?

I guess that you should put them in index page templates but it depends on code you have and place where you want fo it to appear. Like only at index page of your forum or at each page?
I downloaded the files from here:

https://github.com/risq/jquery-advanced-news-ticker

It is a winrar archive.

And i don't know where to put them.

I would like that the accouncement/newticker appears on the index page only.

Thanks a lot.
nobody can help me,please?
Pages: 1 2