MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Write permissions [Installtion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I just installed Mybb to my website and I cannot seem to figure out why only the configuration file and the cache directory are unwritable. Please help me.
link. http://voidclan.ddns.net/forum
have you seen required files permissions guidance (linked at the installation screen) ..

looks like you have Apache server. changing CHMOD should not be problematic.
(2017-12-15, 07:05 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you seen required files permissions guidance (linked at the installation screen) ..

looks like you have Apache server. changing CHMOD should not be problematic.

Yes i read the guide. Still does not work. I have also reinstalled multiple times.

..bump..
anyone?
may be there is a problem with your web server. perhaps it would be better to contact your web host.
you may PM me temporary access to your web host control panel for checking ...
Did you definitely update your CHMod for the required files
You need to double check this. If you're on a managed host, ask your host to do this for you. 
Otherwise, you can PM a member of MyBB a temporary FTP account and we would be happy to check over your file permissions for you.
(2017-12-24, 01:54 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]may be there is a problem with your web server. perhaps it would be better to contact your web host.
you may PM me temporary access to your web host control panel for checking ...

I am my own webhost, it's my server Toungue
^ well, if you can PM required temporary privileges then katos or myself can check it ..