MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unactive Users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i make sure that un-active users cant post post unless they activate their account?
If users haven't activated their account default permissions should of been set already where they can't pot until they activate their account. You'll have to check group permission & forum permissions and set them.
(2017-12-16, 07:12 PM)Livewire Wrote: [ -> ]If users haven't activated their account default permissions should of been set already where they can't pot until they activate their account. You'll have to check group permission & forum permissions and set them.

I cant find anything there. but they can on my forum how can i fix that.
Hi. Please check permissions of "Awaiting Activation" usergroup as well as settings in configuration (ACP -> Configuration -> Login and Reigstration options)

Do you have users in Awaiting Activation usergroup which aren't in any other group at the same time and they are able to post? If yes than check permissions for Awaiting Activation usergroup.