MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Sidebox Twitter Addons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: qkwufLq.png]

Advanced Sidebox Twitter Addons
by Wildcard

Download (GitHub)Contribute (GitHub)

• Latest Status*

[Image: 9Zarsab.png]

• Embedded Tweet*

[Image: OgKuLma.png]

• Follow Button

[Image: L0vDlHV.png]

• Timeline

[Image: 2c8yMmm.png]

There are various settings for each module, I currently lack the time to document them, but in all fairness, they are fairly self-explanatory.

Report bugs here or at GitHub.

* these addons require OAuth, which means going to the Twitter Developer site, create an application, and then retrieving credential

[Image: JpnSPaE.png]
Very good, this plugin is very useful. Thank you!  Smile
Can you change font used in Twitter addon with this? I have been using twitter addon with asb already and only issue I am having is font-related - it's not same as website's font.
(2017-12-19, 01:25 PM)EHRA Wrote: [ -> ]Very good, this plugin is very useful. Thank you!  Smile

You're welcome Smile

Thanks for the kind words.

(2017-12-19, 04:18 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]Can you change font used in Twitter addon with this? I have been using twitter addon with asb already and only issue I am having is font-related - it's not same as website's font.

Unfortunately, Twitter has fairly strict display requirements for embedded components. In any event, my attempts at adding some CSS to allow more customization were unsuccessful.