MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Errors + 403 Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First error:

Quote:Sorry, but you cannot perform this action on the specified user as they are a super administrator.

I should have full controll because I have my UID set to “1” in ./inc/config.php but nothing.

Second Error:

Quote:403, Forbidden

I only get this when I edit themes .css files from the Admin CP in advance mode but in simple mode it works.

Notes: 
 - Just switched hosts.
 - Was messing around with UID in PHPMyAdmin but i set it back to it’s originals.
 - Disabled mod_security asked host to disable others security stuff but no luck.

PHP Warning: ignore_user_abort() has been disabled for security reasons in /public_html/task.php on line 11
(2017-12-20, 12:32 AM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]PHP Warning:  ignore_user_abort() has been disabled for security reasons in /public_html/task.php on line 11

Contact your host. This is server configuration.
editing super administrator profile :
that specific super admin uid needs to be temporarily removed from config.php file

403 forbidden
looks like mod_security is still triggering
(2017-12-20, 04:58 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]editing super administrator profile :
that specific super admin uid needs to be temporarily removed from config.php file

403 forbidden
looks like mod_security is still triggering

I have mod_security turned off by .htaccess and in my cPanel. So that doesn’t help.
Quote:... mod_security turned off by .htaccess
that might not help !

if the problem still exists then
you have to check server error log & proceed based on its latest entries.