MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site looks messed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,
i dont know why but without a reason my site just changed to the left side.
Like it moved to the left side.
Before it was centered, heres a picture of the current messed up site [Image: M-RGF0IhTGuGZiZA4lYgug.png]
also the acp looks like this: 
which is kinda messed up.[Image: yvGzuBjAT7G54Bi0pylz_w.png]

If anyone of you know a fix for this, i would appreciate it !
Thanks in advance
Can you share your forum url so I can check it out?

Also, go to ACP -> Configuration -> Languages -> English (Options) -> Edit Language pack properities

Check if Right-To-Left? * option is ticked as No. It should be at No for English.
Where can i find the right-to-left option?
Greetings

Hey,
i fixed the issue by using a fresh copy of the theme.
(Please still tell me where the right-to-left option is)
Okay theres just one other problem [Image: fqQEP3-LR0G39x0t_s00tg.png]
how do i remove this?
I believe its .pm_alert, but i cant find this text.
tropix
I guess you are using Focus theme?

Documentation for that can be found here on site of theme creator: https://wallbb.co.uk/forums/Forum-Theme-Documentation

I suppose you can edit that from: Admin CP -> Templates And Styles -> Templates -> Select Focus Theme Templates -> Header Templates -> header
Here you should have that annoucements...

Left to Right option can be found in ACP -> Configuration -> Languages -> English (Options) -> Edit Language pack properities
Yeah im using the focus theme.
Well i cant find the left to right option ??
So, first step:
[attachment=39795]

2nd step:
[attachment=39796]

If you turn Right-to-Left option off (No) it will make forum Left-to_Right.

So option Right-to-Left should be No
Aight thank you! [Image: A23saX2VTdO4F2Wzl7-wgg.png]
I couldnt fix this, right to left is set to No.
Also another question i have is,
is there a way to maybe add a html code that automatically gets somehow attached to my .php files like, index.php/avatar.php and whenever a user enters that site, the code is being loaded?
I hope you can understand what i mean, i really dont know how to explain it.
tropix
Please provide us your forum url.
Have you changed any templates or core files recently?
That login is shown for normal login too or just acp login? Does problem occours if you use default acp theme too?

I don't understand 2nd question. Maybe some example or explanation step-by-step what you want? Thanks
I didnt change any core or template files that are related to the acp login.
Yes it only shows on the acp login.
About the 2nd question, i have some code to remove a logo.
That logo appears on every site you go, for example if you go to your own profile it will be shown, or if you go to the main page it will be shown, wherever you go (only on our site) it will be shown.
I got the code to hide it, but it will be way to hard to paste the code in every .php file such as index.php or usercp.php etc.. I wanted to know if theres a way to like create 1 file that automatically imports the html code in every file, or all the files execute the "1" file. I hope you can understand me this time. Thanks for your time & your help mate.
--> http://honorgamer-network.tk
[url=http://honorgamer-network.tk][/url]
For logo removal you can go to ACP -> Templates and Style -> Templates -> Focus Theme Templates -> Header templates -> header

remove whole div tag with class="logo" and everything inside it.
Pages: 1 2 3