MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: fb profile picture activate sql error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Whiteneo
whenever I try to activate FB profile picture I get this error.
[Image: NeJFlBVETuyboHO8qPZ4kw.png]
much help appreciated. im not good at sql.
Yep that is ood.

That plugin do not work anymore and it have not support nor official version released.

You can use Profile System who improves and betterize that and more stuff like profile comments, visitors, referrals, etc, etc...
(2017-12-21, 08:20 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Yep that is ood.

That plugin do not work anymore and it have not support nor official version released.

You can use Profile System who improves and betterize that and more stuff like profile comments, visitors, referrals, etc, etc...

i saw your thread on the profile system but i did not see any plugin available.
Yes, that and other plugins are to suscriptors on my forums, as suscriptions and paypal rules the payment will be once and only that time, you have 3 months of full support and exclusive downloads to that members, this is a Premium plugin like many others, so the suscription is only for $25 or Platinum $15, but Platinum does not have this plugin.

Also DNT Shoutbox and more are premium plugins, if 3 months are not enought for you maybe you can purchase again the membership once has expirated. And automatically you will see your new group when purchase is done or remove that group when time is over and you will buy it again, no auto renewal or anything like that because i do not like to force users to anything.

Otherwise any of my plugins you can buy it for 25 it includes full support and all available updates disponible.

If you buy your product then you can get support any time you need and i can give you the support asap. Otherwise only support and updates are for the 3 months, but all plugins are tested and ready for use it with the last versions of mybb, i will work in php and sql and apache but is my next work once i hace finished with many pendants i have into my forums Smile
(2017-12-21, 11:48 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that and other plugins are to suscriptors on my forums, as suscriptions and paypal rules the payment will be once and only that time, you have 3 months of full support and exclusive downloads to that members, this is a Premium plugin like many others, so the suscription is only for $25 or Platinum $15, but Platinum does not have this plugin.

Also DNT Shoutbox and more are premium plugins, if 3 months are not enought for you maybe you can purchase again the membership once has expirated. And automatically you will see your new group when purchase is done or remove that group when time is over and you will buy it again, no auto renewal or anything like that because i do not like to force users to anything.

Otherwise any of my plugins you can buy it for 25 it includes full support and all available updates disponible.

If you buy your product then you can get support any time you need and i can give you the support asap. Otherwise only support and updates are for the 3 months, but all plugins are tested and ready for use it with the last versions of mybb, i will work in php and sql and apache but is my next work once i hace finished with many pendants i have into my forums Smile

please pm me your site Smile

also the theme prototype how much would it be for me to hire you to make that theme much better Smile

like update it more.
I have sent a pm, i can do the best if you have a membership without additional costs, but i am not a designer so you can not spect more that i can do hahaha. But in plugins i will do Smile that is for sure. Only for the period time of the suscription. And when i have the time to do of course, allways try to respond, but sometimes i have no time to do it quick.

Anyway i will stay in touch to know what theme is prototype and posible updates, because yeah i have all my site up to date as posible, not at all, but close. And i have worked on some themes to make it compatible and without problems with latest mybb versions Smile