MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Forum Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
on my forum i have two problems.
Whenever i try to make a poll it'll be showing like this:
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f696d6167652e70726e747363...512e706e67]

Then my second problem is this: [Image: 68747470733a2f2f696d6167652e70726e747363...772e706e67]

Whenever i create a thread and type something in it, it shows this.

Also, before i had this issue i had some issues with the smileys, like whenever i created a thread it pasted links from from the smileys in the thread, but after i had disabled smileys on threads, the issue was solved. But the new issue -> It's always saying "Click to Edit" when i create a new thread, and i cant figure out a fix. I would really appreciate your help, as i do not know how to get this fixed and what caused it. I can give logs if needed.
Does it work on default theme?
No, it's the same for the default theme!
which language pack you are using ? can we have a test url with such poll options display on your forum
(2017-12-23, 04:55 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which language pack you are using ? can we have a test url with such poll options display on your forum

I am using a the "Deutsch informell ("Du") German" language pack. But even with the english language pack theres no change.
I have changed it to english for you guys, heres a test thread:
http://honorgamer-network.tk/showthread.php?tid=9
Freenom steals your website when it gets enough views.
(2017-12-23, 06:38 PM)kaarelyb Wrote: [ -> ]Freenom steals your website when it gets enough views.

Proof for that, and how + why?
run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

And disable all MyCodes & check if posts content become visible
(2017-12-24, 01:58 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders

And disable all MyCodes & check if posts content become visible

[Image: 42W7qUfLSUOnv5SOxGhVzw.png]

How do i disable mycodes?

bump ccc
looks like referred issues are fixed.

for the others, if they come across "Click to Edit" post content :
in general, one can disable MyCodes one by one (individually) & simultaneously refresh a topic page & check
Pages: 1 2