MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: not all post for users vissible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a topic where must be 321 post inside but the problem is only as admin I see them all, other member only see the first 7. I don't check other topics but thats I am gonna do now.
Anybody have an idea what it is???
spinning Wrote:I have a topic where must be 321 post inside but the problem is only as admin I see them all, other member only see the first 7. I don't check other topics but thats I am gonna do now.
Anybody have an idea what it is???
Could you post a link to your forum please? Are you sure that these posts are not awaiting approval?
I've got the same problem. Admins and Mods can see all posts, users only the first page (there is not even a chance to switch to another page, because they're not visible).

I hope this is will be fixed soon.

(By the way: if you rebuild all threads, the problem might be solved. But this takes a veeeeeeeeery long time)
I find out that there where more topics who have the same problem.
It could be a problem with merging, because in all topics was a merge threads action.
spinning Wrote:I find out that there where more topics who have the same problem.
It could be a problem with merging, because in all topics was a merge threads action.

This might help ::

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=20926
THANK YOUR VERRY MUCH LEX

perhaps I had to look beter in this forum, normaly someone else have the same problem.
I browsed your forum and everything seems OK, unless you can see as admin what I can't see. Hope your problem is already solved.
Its solved thanks to LEX