MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Valuable Inventory: No content at login page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im having this problem
[Image: CJrZ7Ym.png]
i need help as fast as possible to make sure im safe with out any problems

this account took me 6 or 7 years to active
i dont want to lose it just for small thing like that
what i should do
https://micsoft.gq/member.php?action=login
is where the problem with google
Works for me...
Btw, I'd suggest you to update your forum to 1.8.14 Wink
i will update
have you read where the problem ?

Dear publisher,

This Google Publisher Policy Report gives you an overview of recent activity related to violations found on specific pages of your websites. As enforcement statuses may change over time, please refer to the "Page-level enforcements" section of the AdSense Policy Centre for the current list of active violations.

Please note this report doesn’t cover violations that may happen on an overall site or account level. You may be notified by a separate email if site or account level violations are found. Ads will continue to serve where no policy violations have been found, either at the page or site level.

In the last 24 hours:

New violations were detected. As a result, ad serving has been restricted or disabled on pages where these violations of the AdSense Programme Policies were found. To resolve the issues, you can either remove the violating content and request a review, or remove the ad code from the violating pages.

Further details on enforcement can be found in the AdSense Help Centre. To learn more about our programme policies, please view the AdSense Programme Policies.

Kind regards,
Google Publisher Policy
i guess moving ads to show thread template will solve this
i hope
thanks for letting me keep handling problems myself
(2017-12-25, 10:44 PM)Michael_vx Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for letting me keep handling problems myself

It IS the holiday season, and the MyBB team is entirely made up of volunteers. Do not expect instant replies.
As for your issue, you will need to ensure that your ads are on your threads, and not index - this is because your threads will have more content, and will meet the requirements of Google, Bing and other providers more so than the index page.

Also, ensure that your language is correct in your ad provider settings, as I know that this can also cause issues.

Apologies that you have "had to keep handling problems yourself" but I hope that you have resolved your issue. 
Have a good holiday period! Smile
Merry Christmas
sorry for saying bad and rude stuff
i have some couple question that never had answers on them before
and yes i added the ads code inside showthreads template instead of header and footer
with hope this strike is removed
thanks again for reply