MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: change default theme for visitor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using version 1.8.14

Need help! I can not change the theme for visitors. I tried for 2 days, I do not know where to look.
The Default Theme seems to follow me no matter where i go.

[Image: RR7ncyB.gif]

OBS: I already deleted the Default Theme in ACP.
OBS: I have already modified the Default Theme for only administrators to view.

Please help me, I would like to make Vienna Theme work for everyone, including visitors.
to force Vienna theme on guests , the theme needs to be set as the default theme
at the themes section of forum admin panel by clicking on the arrow mark next to the theme name
(2017-12-26, 05:01 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]to force Vienna theme on guests , the theme needs to be set as the default theme
at the themes section of forum admin panel by clicking on the arrow mark next to the theme name

Hello @.m. .
So I've done that though, it only works for users. The visitors will see the mybb default theme.
(2017-12-26, 11:58 AM)Subyth Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-12-26, 05:01 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]to force Vienna theme on guests , the theme needs to be set as the default theme

Hello @.m. .
So I've done that though, it only works for users. The visitors will see the mybb default theme.

If you have done the exact way then it should be working fine.
at the themes section of forum admin panel,
click on Vienna theme & scroll down for Edit Theme Properties & check Allowed User Groups
ensure that the theme is usable by guests group
I do not understand anything.

[Image: QUPo40g.gif]
you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel to check it

however I'll be online for about 15 minutes from now (its late midnight for me)
(2017-12-26, 01:13 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]at the themes section of forum admin panel,
click on Vienna theme & scroll down for Edit Theme Properties & check Allowed User Groups
ensure that the theme is usable by guests group

(2017-12-26, 06:05 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel to check it

however I'll be online for about 15 minutes from now (its late midnight for me)

I edited my topic because the error continues. Another error has appeared, the forum connecting does not update itself.

[Image: QUPo40g.gif]

I already put the default theme for administrators only, I deleted it and nothing.
There is no option to choose the theme just for visitors, the option visitors there does not exist.

Now I have this problem, it seems that the forum does not update when we connect.

I discovered the problem.
In Chrome, it buga.

In Edge it works normally but when you log in ...
[Image: dhykKfR.png]

I solved the problem of the theme. Caching issue with Chrome.
My problem now is a box of LOGIN and reputation, and others. Can not configure the screen, goes away.

[Image: image.png]

[img] https://i.imgur.com/FugKx5j.png[/img]

[img] https://i.imgur.com/X4E77nW.png[/img]

Consegui, graças a outro tópico do .m.

Global.css