MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick theme mod error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well... I'm using the quick theme mod with myBB 1.2.9. and... it doesn't work! Someone told me to paste this in the footer but it still doesn't work.
<form method="post" action="./index.php?action=quicktheme"> <input type="hidden" name="uid" value="{$mybb->user['uid']}" />  Quick Theme: ".$theme_select; <input type="submit" value="Change Theme" />; </form>
]
So? Any ideeas? Shy
Oh, and here's a print screen with it shows me now:
[attachment=6948]
That aint an error due the plugin but due the "someone" who told you to paste that =P

Try this ::

<form method="post" action="./index.php?action=quicktheme"> <input type="hidden" name="uid" value="{$mybb->user['uid']}" /> Quick Theme: {$theme_select} <input type="submit" value="Change Theme" /></form>
Just so you know, at first the plugin showed me nothing in the footer. So that's why I had to paste that code! Too bad it didn't work Smile)
And it still doesn't work! I press it and it does nothing! And there is also nothing to chose from. And yes, I do have more themes!
If you want to take a look, use this:
www.animezup.com/forum/index.php
user: test
pass: 090987
P.S. The forum is still under construction
Well i can't login =P And i just installed it on my testboard [ MyBB 1.2.9 ] and it works perfect. http://thingiej.be/mybb129/
oh, my bad!
I just saw...
The user is test bot, not just test! I'm really sorry Sad
It's because you turned off template comments. You need to turn those on for the plugin to work. In fact I might just overwrite that setting to "on" in the next version of the plugin.
If you mean
"Output template start/end comments?
This will enable or disable the output of template start/end comments in the HTML." it was allready on! I turned it off and then on again and it still won't work! >.<
Please... I don't know what to do Sad(
Turn it on...press F5 to refresh your browser.
Uhm... been there, done that! I even restarted my pc >.>
It just won't work Sad