MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Sitemap - Pending on Google in days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! 

I've installed Google SEO plugin and I wanted to submit a sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools. But my problem is, it's only pending in days now, I've tried to re-submit it but it didn't worked. I've tried to different sitemaps, but it didn't  worked too.

I had a Wordpress site before this forum, when I submitted the sitemap then it has been indexed in 10 minutes. 

My forum is http://rulesofsurvivalforum.tk/
Sitemap 1

Sitemap 2
Robots (if needed)

Can you please help me? Thank you Smile
Webmaster tools also has a "fetch as googlebot" tool, you can try that to see if there are any problems for google fetching your URLs and sitemaps.

I suggest you remove the sitemap created by external generator. All those generators do is crawl your site - google is a much better crawler than these, so such a sitemap is pointless or even harmful.
(2017-12-30, 10:37 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Webmaster tools also has a "fetch as googlebot" tool, you can try that to see if there are any problems for google fetching your URLs and sitemaps.

I suggest you remove the sitemap created by external generator. All those generators do is crawl your site - google is a much better crawler than these, so such a sitemap is pointless or even harmful.

Hey @frostschutz, thanks for your answer. 
I’ve tried ”fetch as googlebot” and it works very well. I’ve also used this function to index all links I had in my sitemap. 

I’ll listen your suggestion and I’ll remove the external sitemap soon.