MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP preference page wont load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone help?...Ive just installd this forum on my server, but every time i try to access the preferences screen i get this error, dispite the file clearly being there & correct...

Many Thanks

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'PHPGangsta_GoogleAuthenticator' not found in /www2/089/www.money-rider.co.uk/web/forum/admin/modules/home/preferences.php:49 Stack trace: #0 /www2/089/www.money-rider.co.uk/web/forum/admin/index.php(821): require() #1 {main} thrown in /www2/089/www.money-rider.co.uk/web/forum/admin/modules/home/preferences.php on line 49
Is the file the correct one for the version you are using?
Well its the preferences,php that comes with the BB installer...Install check went ok
Try to execute the file verification tool in AdminCP -> Tools & Maintenance -> File Verification
Fixed! Ah brilliant nice once Chack1172...I check via the file verifcation & there definately an error And double checked the file and for some strange reason the file was completely empty?!"£$% Re-uploaded, now its find...very strange...thanks again