MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation Wordwrap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://community.mybb.com/reputation.php?uid=21114

I left Euan T a reputation that was a single long word and it extends the page so that you can't see the whole page anymore.  Buttons for delete, report and other elements become off-page. 

Sorry for the spammy reputation but this is what members do to screw up a reputation page.

In reputation.php a solution would be to add wordrap() function to the $reputation_vote['comments'] as so:

$reputation_vote['comments'] = $parser->parse_message($reputation_vote['comments'], $reputation_parser);
        $reputation_vote['comments'] = wordwrap($reputation_vote['comments'], 100, "<br />\n", true);
Better do this in css
(2018-01-02, 09:58 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]Better do this in css

I agree, it's fairly simple to fix with CSS.

The only problem is that the 1.8 upgrade script has no way to update theme stylesheets, as seen with the modal issues in 1.8.13/1.8.14...
(2018-01-02, 10:20 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-02, 09:58 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]Better do this in css

I agree, it's fairly simple to fix with CSS.

The only problem is that the 1.8 upgrade script has no way to update theme stylesheets, as seen with the modal issues in 1.8.13/1.8.14...

An easy solution would be to add the style rule at the end of the .css which will overwrite above rules but that will just fill the stylesheet with duplicate rules. But this can be a temporary solution till we get 1.10 series Smile
MyBB team - can you push this to GitHub Smile
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2970

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group