MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newpoints not awarding points per post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometime around the time we were having the issues (That have been resolved) with the search feature.. Newpoints stopped giving points for posts.  

I checked that the settings were correct (they were), did a recount of all gems (After copying the list of who had what currency lists) and that worked - according to the default rules.  

I removed and reset all the forum specific rules (OOC areas of the forum don't get currency per post) and no one was getting gems - over different usergroups.

I disabled and re-enabled the plugin and left all the settings default - and they were still not working.  Then I tried to uninstall the plugin completely - and it shows up at the bottom of the plugins list with 'install and activate' yet in the ACP I still have a newpoints tab even when it's disabled.

Clicked re-enable and left all the settings at default and still not earning points for posting.  

We updated the php while trying to fix the issues from before - which would be right about the time it stopped working - is that what would have caused the issue?  If so - how do I completely go about uninstalling newpoints and reinstalling it - or is it not compatible with php 7.0.16?