MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.9 Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-08-17, 07:36 PM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ]Sad
No activation email from that demo forum

Check your spam and try logging in and resending the activation email. I have not had to manually approve anyone.
Euan T thanks for info
Justin, can you approve my account on MyBok, i will try
I had the same issue. When I tried resending the activation email, I got one. I hope it will work for you too.
It's work, thanks Smile
You are welcome. Smile
I have one suggestion in new MyBB (1.9.0) if you add Thread Types for posts (I early used Discuz on my forum now i switched to myBB)
(2018-08-19, 01:53 PM)VIRUZ DEV Wrote: [ -> ]I have one suggestion in new MyBB (1.9.0) if you add Thread Types for posts (I early used Discuz on my forum now i switched to myBB)

That's already there. 

In the AdminCP, there's a thing called Thread Prefixes.

Customize those for each forum as you wish.
Can anyone provide a general estimate for when v1.9 will be released? We asked in March, and were told "likely by June", so... just wondering what the current estimate is?
likely by June
(2018-08-20, 01:41 PM)gimbal Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone provide a general estimate for when v1.9 will be released? We asked in March, and were told "likely by June", so... just wondering what the current estimate is?

It will be released when it is ready. If you'd like to see it released sooner, get involved.