MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.9 Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thank you all for this! continue making this forum badass!
Thank you Euan.

If I can edit the twig files on a local installation, and deploy those to update the theme on the live forum, then that's going to be easier to work with already. Sounds good.
(2018-09-06, 12:20 AM)bijan99 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for all these explanations, I hope it will be released very soon.

Yeah it would be so great if they finished it by the end of this month. We've been waiting for a responsive version for a very long time now.
(2018-09-06, 02:12 PM)lomazzo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-06, 12:20 AM)bijan99 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for all these explanations, I hope it will be released very soon.

Yeah it would be so great if they finished it by the end of this month. We've been waiting for a responsive version for a very long time now.

The latest information is that the BETA ALPHA version of MyBB 1.9.xx will be released sometime this month. 

The official release will be in the November/December timeframe.

EDIT: Corrected the version info.
The hope is for an Alpha, not a Beta. An Alpha should never be used on any live boards and is intended primarily for developers and designers looking to provide feedback and start work on updating plugins/themes.
Very much looking forward to a responsive theme.

MyBB is already an awesome product - specially for the low price of $0. Big Grin
1.9 will have options unreaded posts?
It would be nice to see modal boxes open smoother and faster on 1.9 version of MyBB.
Add a age restriction system so that if a community wants to have an age limit to there forums they don't have to find an addon.
(2018-09-09, 07:55 PM)HeatChill Wrote: [ -> ]Add a age restriction system so that if a community wants to have an age limit to there forums they don't have to find an addon.

There's already that option in the AdminCP.

[Image: azdlXSR.png?2]