MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How long have you been using mybb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, as a user I've been using MyBB since 2002 when the Plus! board was updated from DevBB. 24th November 2002 to be exact. Toungue

MyBB Mods was really my only significant usage of MyBB as an administrator (until I joined the team here of course Toungue), and I've been running the site for nearly four years. I've still got a copy of MyBB Beta 4 on localhost somewhere. Anyone else feeling nostalgic?

I can't believe how quickly time passes. I feel so much older now. Undecided
Found MyBB May 2006, actually got around to installing it on a Live website in December 2006.
About 1.5 years now and iv always loved it like I love cheese
Well i started to use mybb about 7 months a go but then stopped as it was not working for me and then i came back to it now for about 5 or 6 weeks now and its working good for me.
Since 2003/2004.

Musicalmidget Wrote:I've still got a copy of MyBB Beta 4 on localhost somewhere. Anyone else feeling nostalgic?

Email it to me: dennistt at mybboard dot com Smile
All I know was the board was white with no images, I think O.o It's been sooo long I can't even remember. Big Grin
I am not using much too long MyBB, I'm new to MyBB.But it's pretty good and easy to use it.
I've been using myBB for only a year, though with a few problems endured thanks to a lack of knowledge. Smile
I've used MyBB since Beta 4.

That's a little over 3 years.
I've used it since RC 4. Before I registered here at the forums. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4