MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.8.13 Host changing error Help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear MyBB staff! Actually i need your help [Detailed problem is in bottom] Website link
i was using MyBB 1.8.13 version on a local Hosting Server before. Yesterday i moved to the ViewEn New Hosting Server.
Now it's giving this error on my new host, While  AdminCP Working fine, Webpages are just in text form, pages are like
[Image: 3.png]
While AdminCp is live as it was;
[Image: 2.png]

Please let me explain how i took the Bacjkup from the old host;
1. Disabled All Plugins, Switched Off Board, Took a  backup of my forum Database, and Manually Selected MyBB script files and folders, and also deselected unnessary plugins ZIP files from file manager and compressed them in a single & stored them on my pc.

2. uploaded them to the new server, extracted the zip file,  changed to the new database connection credential according to the new host & via PhpMyAdmin, uploaded my Database sql.gz Backup file, and all the queries was succesfully inserted.

3. The Webpages are ruby texts now, but the AdminCp is working fine

Please help me , i'm in trouble
hmm., so you have another user account here !

anyway, navigate to below location & check gzip compression level
forum admin panel >> Configuration [Settings] >> Server and Optimization Options
--> GZip Page Compression Level
decrease the level to 4 or 3 OR you may have to completely disable gzip compression
(2018-01-06, 02:50 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]hmm., so you have another user account here !

anyway, navigate to below location & check gzip compression level
forum admin panel >> Configuration [Settings] >> Server and Optimization Options
--> GZip Page Compression Level
decrease the level to 4 or 3 OR you may have to completely disable gzip compression

1. Yes, i've another user account here but that is denied suppport, so therefor i made this one,
yesterday i've come to know why it was denid support from MyBB staff, So
i've added your "powered by" link in footer, Sorry for that, if it's possible now so plz approve support on that account too, Thanks in Advance.
Anyway

2. Decreasing compression level didn't worked but Disabling gzip completety worked like a charm.

Thank You for Your Support, Problem Solved! Thread can be closed now,
Heart  Lv u MyBB  Heart
If you post in the PI section with your old account we can recheck your support denial and revoke it if necessary Smile