MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with my login box (and myalerts)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, everytime i click login or go to use myalerts, the popup box goes to the bottom of the screen and i cant scroll......... i have tried the method that is found here which did not work, here is the link to my forum: link

Use this login info if needed:

User: help
Pass: pass123
Not sure if you fixed it, but it works fine for me. Login box and myalerts box right in the middle of the screen. Tested with FF and Chrome.
(2018-01-08, 04:35 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if you fixed it, but it works fine for me. Login box and myalerts box right in the middle of the screen. Tested with FF and Chrome.

really? why isnt it working for me then?
Yup. It works fine for me.

Maybe some plugin you have installed in your browser? Try a different browser and/or open an incognito window should disable most of the browser's plugins.
(2018-01-08, 04:38 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. It works fine for me.

Maybe some plugin you have installed in your browser? Try a different browser and/or open an incognito window should disable most of the browser's plugins.

just tried with firefox, still doesnt work, i also tried using it on my second monitor which is a diff resolution, still didnt work....
have you tried hard refreshing your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] on forum index page ?
if not then try it once or twice and check the login process again.
(2018-01-08, 04:58 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried hard refreshing your browser [eg. press CTRL + F5] on forum index page ?
if not then try it once or twice and check the login process again.

didnt work...... if its only happening to me, could it be something to do with being an admin on the site?
I have tested simulating different resolutions. All normal computer resolutions work fine for me.

However, when simulating low-resolution mobile phones through ScreenFly, the problem happens as you describe. But when loading through Chrome dev at low-res mobile it appears fine again.

What resolution is your computer display?
(2018-01-08, 05:05 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]I have tested simulating different resolutions. All normal computer resolutions work fine for me.

However, when simulating low-resolution mobile phones through ScreenFly,  the problem happens as you describe. But when loading through Chrome dev at low-res mobile it appears fine again.

What resolution is your computer display?

my main display is 1920x1080 and my second monitor is 1366x768

Welp, its solved guys, it randomly started working???? lol thanks for all the help tho
Came here to report that this happened to me once or twice and I just had a user report this to me too.

I've never seen this before this last update so something is going on.