MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help Editing Trows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

Currently working on a theme and I'd like some help making some edits.

Here's what I have:

[Image: zzxQV4q.png]

I'm looking to fix this so that where it says "POSTS" the boxes are all aligned properly instead of how they look in the image regardless of board title/description length or anything like that, how can I do this? As you can see the board title, ficon, and description are all one lined so I won't be having really long descriptions.

BUT on the chance I do ever end up using this theme with a long description I wanted to see if I could somehow get it to phase off with like "Descrip..." if it reaches a certain character amount too?

Let me know if anyone can help  Smile not sure how to fix this.
Still looking for some help on this one.
Templates > Your theme > Forum bit templates > forumbit_depth2_forum + forumbit_depth2_cat

<td class="{$bgcolor}" width="13%" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>

For the other thing you would have to edit core files. Not sure which.
(2018-01-09, 11:41 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Templates > Your theme > Forum bit templates > forumbit_depth2_forum + forumbit_depth2_cat

<td class="{$bgcolor}" width="13%" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>

For the other thing you would have to edit core files. Not sure which.

Hmm I'm not quite sure that did the trick:

[Image: RTzm1xG.png]

Here's forum link: http://shounen.net/index.php
Add it on td with all the forum title, description, moderators, subforums.

<td class="trow1">
<strong><a href="forumdisplay.php?fid=2">News &amp; Information</a></strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;All about Shounen~っ☆
</td>
(2018-01-10, 03:11 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Add it on td with all the forum title, description, moderators, subforums.

<td class="trow1">
<strong><a href="forumdisplay.php?fid=2">News &amp; Information</a></strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;All about Shounen~っ☆
</td>

Hmm gave me this:

[Image: dneeUsS.png]

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not but, yeah.
(2018-01-10, 03:11 AM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Add it on td with all the forum title, description, moderators, subforums.

<td class="trow1">
</td>

nothing?
Make sure that your forumbit_depth2_cat and forumbit_depth2_forum are identical. Without seeing the code live my only other thought would be the your lastpost, and stats haven't been given an absolute width.

To be frank though, if you're making a new theme spend the extra time to build a table-less row.
(2018-01-12, 06:58 AM)Damons Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure that your forumbit_depth2_cat and forumbit_depth2_forum are identical. Without seeing the code live my only other thought would be the your lastpost, and stats haven't been given an absolute width.

To be frank though, if you're making a new theme spend the extra time to build a table-less row.

Haha wow yeah simple fix, all I had to do was at an absolute width like you said.

Thx