MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHP Failure during installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

All of my files are in the right places and I can access the domain/mybb/install page however,

The raw plaintext php data is displayed instead of a proper working install page.

I think this is an issue with my PHP LAMP Component, after trying multiple fixes from the PHP forums I still get the page in plaintext. Help!

Ubuntu Server 16.04
Apache 2.4.18
PHP 7.0.0
mySQL 5.7.20

Hosted on a VPS.
Have you install the apache php module? if not install with command line like apt install libapache2-mod-php after installation don't forget to restart apache also you have to install php mysql module to make database connection socket work in php files.
Yes all of this was done. I ran a command to enable it specifically a2enmod php7.0 or something and then apache wouldnt restart saying ' php has to be re compiled ' So, I think I need to use PHP 5 maybe?

"your php module is not threadsafe, php must be recompiled"
(2018-01-09, 05:04 AM)Kehmicle Wrote: [ -> ]Yes all of this was done. I ran a command to enable it specifically a2enmod php7.0 or something and then apache wouldnt restart saying ' php has to be re compiled ' So, I think I need to use PHP 5 maybe?

"your php module is not threadsafe, php must be recompiled"

You have installed nts version it can be overwritten by fpm php module, like apt install php7-fpm or simply you can use vestaCP(its good, free and works even with 512mb ram server). I am suggesting you to use a web panel instead of command line without a proper knowledge of command line and linux.