MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upload image on Imgur as preview image thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Is possible upload images on imgur and make it as preview's thread?

I try to explain well (sorry for my English):

1) Upload image on imgur, only as an image preview:

[Image: f1OLCIG.png]

2) Image uploaded on imgur is showed on forumdisplay_thread like image preview and you can manage it like you want (css customized, frameworks etc):

[Image: rqM4Ozl.png]

So I need only a link to the image (previously upladed on imgur) for make it a preview image only. I use xthreads then for manage all, the only thing I need is to upload easily images on imgur, to get a link and a preview image for the thread.

For now I'm doing it with xthreads (many many many images uploaded on my server...) but when I have to reinstall the site on the server it takes hours and hours to download them and then upload them again (many images are 900kb or more -_- ), it is impossible Sad

And compatible with mybb 1.10.

I can pay 20€ for this (Paypal).

Thank you in advance
(sorry again for my English)
Yes it can be done, let me know if you are interested to start with this.

I can do it but mybb 1.10 is not enought ready so i can do it for 1.8 series the actual one is 1.8.14, or when new version are ready to come i will review it and i can make an upgrade for it.

Well let me know, and yes it is posible.

The only information that i have to request in plugin side of course is your api key of imgur to take your account and all information(images) are stored into your account and do not remove it by others but you.

I have applied into my profile system yet so i think i can make same process for this and you can set this as image preview but i need some information about how do you wanna do this, because it can made in many ways. Or if you let me on hands i can write and make a video for you and you let me know about if you agree or not and when we have a deal then we can go to the payment.

I have some other works, not a lot, but wvery one are covered, allways i response to questions, and posible upgrades or more plugins any way.

Just let me know.

You can use my imgur plugin by me anyway if you can get it for free, this plugin adds a new imgur button on your sceditor and there you can clic on it and sent images into imgur with your api of course and all is uploaded into threads, posts and there you can get the code for this images anyway.

But if you wanna do a professional way like ajax and more just let me know i can do it for you Wink
if you are interesting with my plugin here https://community.mybb.com/thread-216290.html

Just pm me