MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New and free hosting company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
removed
This is just yet another ByetHost clone created using MyOwnFreeHost - you haven't even edited the templates.
(2018-01-10, 12:58 PM)ScarletWavez Wrote: [ -> ]This is just yet another ByetHost clone created using MyOwnFreeHost - you haven't even edited the templates.

i think.... there is no any problem...with the template...but my service is good..just try it.... i wish you the best.... take a look on the hosted sites
www.ugaland.riseshost.tk
www.maatrick.riseshost.tk
www.risesboard.riseshost.tk
www.forum.riseshost.tk
Don't use domains from Freenom like .TK, .ML, etc... they will get shutdown once you get a lot of users and your site will just have ads so Freenom makes the money its also bad for SEO.

Also your not going to make money from a Byethost (MyOwnFreeHost) webhost clone trust me I ran one years ago plus you have no control over servers or anything.

If you going to become a web host please find a good reseller with WHMCS and such and pay for that and a TLD.

(2018-01-10, 12:58 PM)ScarletWavez Wrote: [ -> ]This is just yet another ByetHost clone created using MyOwnFreeHost - you haven't even edited the templates.

Sad to see kids think they created their 'own' webhost I bet he doesn't have much knowledge on coding what so ever. Plus he's using a free domain I bet his site won't last a week.
OK.... guys

(2018-01-10, 05:19 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use domains from Freenom like .TK, .ML, etc... they will get shutdown once you get a lot of users and your site will just have ads so Freenom makes the money its also bad for SEO.

Also your not going to make money from a Byethost (MyOwnFreeHost) webhost clone trust me I ran one years ago plus you have no control over servers or anything.

If you going to become a web host please find a good reseller with WHMCS and such and pay for that and a TLD.

Sad to see kids think they created their 'own' webhost I bet he doesn't have much knowledge on coding what so ever. Plus he's using a free domain I bet his site won't last a week.

Oh my site is now one year.... anyway thanks am going to use .com soon
(2018-01-10, 06:29 PM)ashiraf Wrote: [ -> ]OK.... guys

(2018-01-10, 05:19 PM)Brian. Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use domains from Freenom like .TK, .ML, etc... they will get shutdown once you get a lot of users and your site will just have ads so Freenom makes the money its also bad for SEO.

Oh my site is now one year.... anyway thanks am going to use .com soon

use any .com, .net or .org or some else, but with free you will lose it (I already lost few free domains) when you get some traffic and your site will be full of bugs and advertises. Same with free hosting.

Use some paid host and domain. You will need some time to get some profit of that, but without knowledge about hosting, programming and with free you will not get far.

Please change .tk as soon as possible.
Ah not another byethost reseller, if you want to be a become a hosting provider i will suggest you to invest in real thing like reseller hosting from hostUS, or any other reputable hosting provider.
thank you all for your devices....am going to park all my websites from myownfreehost to resellerspanel
(2018-01-11, 04:38 AM)ashiraf Wrote: [ -> ]thank you all for your devices....am going to park all my websites from myownfreehost to resellerspanel

That's still free and I used them before too the cPanel sucks, couldn't install MyBB because you can't unpack ZIP files or anything on the 'File Manager' anyway man you do you I never used Resellerpanel to much so I can't tell you if it sucks or not maybe someone else can.