MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posting Count Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do get post counter images to display, if I'm calling it correctly?

I have 72 png images in the image folder.
00-Recruit.png for the first 5 postings.
01-Private.png for post 6-10 etc.

I didn't see anything on this topic. 

Thank You
Zilla

Opps! I didn't mean to poll it. Sorry!!
Oh, you mean rank images based on number of users posts?

It can be done in ACP -> Users & Groups -> User Titles

Here you can make your own ranks and how much posts someone need to get a specific rank.

You can set number of stars to 1 and put at "Star Image" field url to image.

More about User Titles can be found here: https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/administration/user-titles/
That's exactly what I wanted.

Thank you so much!
No problem, just ask if you need anything Smile
I have one more question. Do I need to create a "public_html" folder or can name the folder I install anything I choose? Is the "_html" in the folder name important?
^ depends on how your files server is configured & where your domain points to.

in general, most of shared hosting servers use public_html as main folder which serves web site.
some web servers [eg. free hosting servers] might use htdocs as the main folder to serve web site .. etc
(2018-01-12, 05:07 PM)Dogszilla Wrote: [ -> ]I have one more question. Do I need to create a "public_html" folder or can name the folder I install anything I choose? Is the "_html" in the folder name important?

It is important.

It doesn't matter how that map is named as it cannot be seen anywhere. Only you can see it in cPanel. So I don't see a reason to change that or anything.