MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to know when to stop updating language pack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I't nice to have the forum board in your own or users language, some languages are more used and are bigger then others. I have made a Norwegian language pack when 1.8 came out, and have updated the pack to fit the latest version of MyBB.

But Norwegian language is not much used, and wondering if there is any need updating the language in the future. Have asked if someone still use the pack, and after months not hearing anything, I start to wonder if it is waste of time to provide more updates.

So the question is: How to know when to stop providing updates for the language pack?

(Since I do use Norwegian on one of my own forums, it's that much extra work to upload the files when I make changes, but the question is more in general)
In extend section it has 259 downloads till now. So lets say that not much peoples are using it but someone do.

Even if they are not registered at community forums of if they are not reading them, maybe some of them even don't know English.