MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit width
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am now since like 3h trying to fix that problem I couldn't fix, with the help of Dr. Google and some MyBB forum's and noone could help me. So I try creating a thread here to get some help from the experts in here.

as you can see from this picture
[Image: AEu7dab.png]

and that comes up when I went to Phpmyadmin and made this one:
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `classicpostbit` = '1' WHERE `classicpostbit` = '0' 

and now my postbit is classic but the only problem is that the width of the information box is tooo big, it's not looking good anymore and I want to know how I can fix that. I googled already and tryed all the things people said to me with postbit_classic (I just want the classic width, as every forum has).

Here is the currently code of my postbit_classic, I hope you can help me.

{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<div class="post classic {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<div class="post_author scaleimages">
	<center><strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext"></center>
	{$post['useravatar']}
	<div class="author_information">

{$post['usertitle']}<br />
				{$post['userstars']}
				{$post['groupimage']}
			</span>
	</div>
	<div class="author_statistics">
		{$post['user_details']}
	</div>
</div>
<div class="post_content">
	<div class="post_head">
		{$post['posturl']}
		{$post['icon']}
		<span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span></span>
	{$post['subject_extra']}
	</div>
	<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
		{$post['message']}
	</div>
	{$post['attachments']}
	{$post['signature']}
	<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
		{$post['iplogged']}
	</div>
</div>
<div class="post_controls">
	<div class="postbit_buttons author_buttons float_left">
		{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
	</div>
	<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
		{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
	</div>
</div>
</div>

and here of postbit_author_user if its nessasary:

<span style="font-size:13px;">
<div align="center">
<div class="float_left">{$lang->postbit_posts}</div> <div class="float_right">{$post['postnum']}</div><br />
<div class="float_left">{$lang->postbit_threads}</div> <div class="float_right">{$post['threadnum']}</div><br />
<div class="float_left">{$lang->postbit_joined}</div> <div class="float_right">{$post['userregdate']}</div>

{$post['replink']}{$post['profilefield']}</span></div>

forum url : http://attncommunity.bplaced.net
navigate to global.css of the theme through forum admin panel & edit in advanced mode

find style properties used for .post.classic .post_author
width is set to 15% and you can change to 12% or 10% etc ..

after saving the changes visit a topic page & hard refresh your browser
(eg. press CTRL + F5) to see the changes
Thank you really much, it helped.