MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Installer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: WQqpbJH.png]

There was an issue with FireZilla transferring 0 kbs files.
Please post your question / request.
I don't understand what do you need?
(2018-01-15, 09:30 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Please post your question / request.
I don't understand what do you need?

Why is it not loading? It shouldn't need to according to what I've read.
Try to re-upload MyBB and install it again
(2018-01-15, 10:02 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Try to re-upload MyBB and install it again

Didn't work.
What PHP version are you running? There is an issue with the theme insertion step of the install process on PHP 7.2 which is fixed in 1.8.15 (yet to be released at the time of writing). You can apply the changes from this Pull Request to fix the issue temporarily before 1.8.15 is released.
(2018-01-15, 10:55 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]What PHP version are you running? There is an issue with the theme insertion step of the install process on PHP 7.2 which is fixed in 1.8.15 (yet to be released at the time of writing). You can apply the changes from this Pull Request to fix the issue temporarily before 1.8.15 is released.

PHP 7.0.19 
I switched and tried the fix anyways, it still doesn't work. I redownloaded the latest version of MyBB and uploaded it. Still doesn't work.

An older version worked perfectly with my webhost.
(2018-01-15, 11:49 PM)Soldier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-15, 10:55 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]What PHP version are you running? There is an issue with the theme insertion step of the install process on PHP 7.2 which is fixed in 1.8.15 (yet to be released at the time of writing). You can apply the changes from this Pull Request to fix the issue temporarily before 1.8.15 is released.

PHP 7.0.19
I switched and tried the fix anyways, it still doesn't work. I redownloaded the latest version of MyBB and uploaded it. Still doesn't work.

An older version worked perfectly with my webhost.

Which version was it that worked?