MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit 100% height.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, MyBB!

So I'm apart of @poseidonservers.net/forums and am looking to install the RateMeAFunny addon to enhance the reactions we currently have on our forums, and to mirror the way a separate forum has it nailed. There's one issue however, with this theme that I'm using - the postbit does not extend low enough to keep part of the reaction in place and I'll show exactly what i mean below.

[Image: ueOoal9.png]

As you can see in this screenshot, the reaction fits perfectly next to the postbit in that specific position because the size of the div holds it in it's place. However when a post is longer than this example, it tends to move all the way over the left as shown here:

[Image: ww1WJ24.png]

The postbit doesn't extend low enough to keep it in place as it does in the screenshot above.

Postbit Pastein: https://pastebin.com/mJnmVLHm

If i could have a little assistance keeping this right, i would much appreciate it. The only code that i have placed in myself is:

<div id="reactionspostbit">
	{$post['ratemf']}
</div>

#reactionspostbit {
	margin-right: 5px;	
}

The reason i did so was because this theme didn't support Rate Me A Funny by default, so i had to place in the postbit manually and the div is to make sure it isn't forced as far to the right as it possibly can go, giving it a nice look.

Is there perhaps a way to keep the postbit div "#one" parallel to "#two", blocking the reaction postbit from pushing to the left? (or an easier way of positioning it in general to match the window size of the browser.)
Where can I see that live?
(2018-01-16, 07:42 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I see that live?

http://104.236.41.84/mybb/showthread.php...pid=2#pid2
So where do you want it exactly?
(2018-01-16, 09:24 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]So where do you want it exactly?

Pretty much aligned in the exact position as the OP's reaction. Not pushed right over to the left but aligned to the right of the postbit.

[Image: CsgX0LH.png]
Yeah... I don't see it at all at that test forum... Only at default theme, not at Poseidon, sorry because it takes so long but really...
Apologies for the late reply, but I'm not understanding your response. :/
I managed to solve the issue by making the padding-left equate to 209px in the styling for My Reactions. Thanks for the help.