MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminCP Internet Server Error 500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Problem :: (My forum is working + AdminCP link is Opening but) When login To AdminCP, it shows;
[Image: 72O9FMnIFapGylsu1fgoBdkXfUHLrQgdfrlJN1Bd...VORK5CYII=]This page isn’t working
mysite.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

i uploaded a new theme, and then i was setting up myfacebookconnect , mytwiiterconnect and mygpconnect plugins in my Admincp, everything was working fine. i changed some setting for MyGoogle+Connect plugin and saved them, then
I go to  Settings >> General Configuration etc and Tick Disable All Plugins and clicked save button, from them to now, whenever i open my admincp, after enterning logins at the AdminCp Login Page, it shows the error i explained up.

here is fresh error logs,
[18-Jan-2018 11:44:04 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Google_Service_Exception' not found in /home/itdunyap/public_html/mygpconnect/src/Http/REST.php:110
Stack trace:
#0 /home/itdunyap/public_html/mygpconnect/src/Http/REST.php(62): Google_Http_REST::decodeHttpResponse(Object(Google_Http_Request), Object(Google_Client))
#1 /home/itdunyap/public_html/mygpconnect/src/Task/Runner.php(174): Google_Http_REST::doExecute(Object(Google_Client), Object(Google_Http_Request))
#2 /home/itdunyap/public_html/mygpconnect/src/Http/REST.php(46): Google_Task_Runner->run()
#3 /home/itdunyap/public_html/mygpconnect/src/Client.php(593): Google_Http_REST::execute(Object(Google_Client), Object(Google_Http_Request))
#4 /home/itdunyap/public_html/mygpconnect/src/Service/Resource.php(237): Google_Client->execute(Object(Google_Http_Request))
#5 /home/itdunyap/public_html/mygpconnect/src/Service/Plus.php(562): Google_Service_Resource->call('get', Array, 'Google_Service_...')
#6 /home/itdunyap/public_html/inc/plugins/MyGoogle+Connect/class_google.php(182): Google_Servi in /home/itdunyap/public_html/mygpconnect/src/Http/REST.php on line 110

i have renamed every mygoogleconnect plugin directory to disable it, but in vain...
Plz Help
you can change extension of the plugin file from .php to .old to temporarily disable the plugin

or you can try renaming the plugins folder as plugins~old

try admin panel login again after using one of the methods above.
(2018-01-18, 01:24 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can change extension of the plugin file from .php to .old to temporarily disable the plugin

or you can try renaming the plugins folder as plugins~old

try admin panel login again after using one of the methods above.

Ohh yes, as i wrote in my problem deatil that i went into settings and Tick Disable All plugins and saved, so any of my oplugins was generating that error 500 as i tried to save the their disabling.
so
i went into my file manager / inc / settings.php and edited it and checked in there and the setting for "no_plugins was" at "1" means the setting was at yes, so replaced it with "0" there And my AcP is alive now,
[Image: solved_myself.png]
But
Now it's automatically disabling all plugins and take me to that error, how to fix it