MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error after plugin removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I tried uploading the Turn Order Plugin but it didn't seem to be working so I removed all its files. It created its own Custom profile field, and now its giving me errors when staff try to edit their profiles, new users can't create accounts on the site, etc.

It's usually something like this
"1054 - Unknown column 'fid92' in 'field list'"

I think this is an issue in the actual database of the site? If so I was wondering if someone could explain how I delete this?
Did you uninstall the plugin before deleting the files?

If not, copy the files back to their appropriate locations and then uninstall.

If you removed it correctly, or the above step didn't help then you will need to find the specific error message given (line number if given) and paste it here. Then someone can help you figure out what leftover code is causing the problem.
I think I did post the specific error message? Is there something else I need to post?

ALSO I honestly am not sure if it was uninstalled or not. Probably not. I can try to reinstall it but I think it would just create a brand new custom profile field with a new id number and not the one it had previously?

thank you
(2018-01-20, 01:12 AM)Tempest Wrote: [ -> ]I think I did post the specific error message? Is there something else I need to post?

ALSO I honestly am not sure if it was uninstalled or not. Probably not. I can try to reinstall it but I think it would just create a brand new custom profile field with a new id number and not the one it had previously?

thank you

Please read my post again. I am not telling you to re-install the plugin. I am telling you to restore the files that you deleted so that you can uninstall the plugin correctly, thereby solving your problem.

Also, never delete plugin files without uninstalling and/or deactivating first.
Sorry, my mistake. Re-uploading the files didn't work, but thank you for the suggestions.