MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Internal Error (Register)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I have problem with my mybb forum, please help me Sad
Error Type:
Catchable Fatal Error (4096)
Error Message:
Object of class captcha could not be converted to string
File: C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb\member.php(1364) : eval()'d code
Line: 44
Backtrace:
File	Line	Function
C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb\inc\class_error.php	208	errorHandler->output_error
C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb\member.php(1364) : eval()'d code	44	errorHandler->error
C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb\member.php	1364	eval
Hi, try this out, it may help: https://community.mybb.com/thread-109562.html
Hello this does not helped to me Sad
exactly which version of MyBB you are using & which theme you are using ..

can you post content of member_register template (lines 40 - 48)

[MyBB templates]
Mybb last version theme version 1.8 i cant.find this line Sad
forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> templates >> your theme templates >>
Member Templates >> member_register --> find {$captcha} & replace with {$hiddencaptcha}
--> save the template and check if new registrations work normal

see also MyBB templates for general guidance about templates system
(2018-01-22, 11:04 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]forum admin panel >> Templates & Style >> templates >> your theme templates >>
Member Templates >> member_register --> find {$captcha} & replace with {$hiddencaptcha}
--> save the template and check if new registrations work normal

see also MyBB templates for general guidance about templates system

Wow... What a support?!?! Really thank you so much! This works :Smile Thank you so much.. I have last question if you help me this will be nice.. When i make some change like (new topic,register,login etc.) I see the screen with (You have successfully been logged in. You will now be taken back to where you came from. Click here if you don't want to wait any longer. This screen is not automatic changing to the forum i need to click button to send me to the forum Smile
^ your forum's current theme is not compatible with recent versions of MyBB (1.8.x)
it would be better to install & use a fully compatible theme for your version of MyBB

MyBB 1.8.x themes available at Extend Section [see also Theme installation guidance]
(2018-01-22, 03:00 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ your forum's current theme is not compatible with recent versions of MyBB (1.8.x)
it would be better to install & use a fully compatible theme for your version of MyBB

MyBB 1.8.x themes available at Extend Section [see also Theme installation guidance]
Okay thank you so much for the support Smile