MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bad gateway only view Administrators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
the "502 Bad Gateway" is only view for administrators of my forum.. For users normally not..
the other thread is delete for my.. Tikitiki says: "contacting to my host, the error not is myBB", but others users registereds yes..NO says bad gateway.. but login a Admin says 502 Bad gateway or navigation in the forum(logged).

best regards
I can hardly understand what your saying. It would be better if you could speak in clear English or post your problem in the internationalization section in your native language
Hello, What treatment to say is that only the Administrators of my forum throw message “502 Bad Gateway”, This I do not believe that it is error of the server… And the user, moderators, and Super Moderators, navigation: good..

Only session of one administrator is affected.

Regards
So,
Admins get the error, but regular members do not?
Schmarvin Wrote:So,
Admins get the error, but regular members do not?

Yes only admins, but
regular members, moderators, and super moderators, and other new group(create new), is no affected for this error.
From what I read on the internet about the error 502, it could be caused from your webhost, or a proxy server from your ISP.

How many admins have this error 502? Also on which pages do the admins see this error?
Hi, only the group administrator have this error..
I tested, between from other computers (with different ISP).
and this error..
it did not happen to me before, since I updated wing version 1.2.8 and I cause east error.

regards
On what pages does this error happen?