MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Programmer and Full stack developer with best prices ever.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Message reviewed and replied Smile
DEAL DONE PERFECT IN CHEAP without any cost
he is great developer and friendly
HE CUSTOMIZE THE PLUGIN IN AN HOUR

REP+
Do you charge by the hour or by the project? Could you give me an idea of your rate?
I have take all projects by only one payment type, no more charges for some stuff.

I have leting him know about the price i can sell it, he propose to me another and we make the deal, at the end takes my offer and we work on his mod.

All goes as all my costumers, so it is glad to hear a good comment at least once Smile
And new items to sell it due non users paid for many requests.

I have some sells in the back.
Ok here i am making a bump, i have finished a lot of projects and before start to upgrade my plugins i am here to take some paid jobs, so feel free to sent a pm Wink

Many customers with entire satisfaction of their jobs i make Smile
It depends on many factors, difficult to do the stuff and complexity. That and the time to work on a project and sometimes there are things that i can't do.

I have seen your post but all the cases is better if you set your own budget to invest into every project and for sure someone will contact you if the price is good and we can take the risk to work into some project.

But set a price is not posible that is why no one have replied to you yet.
And once again i am on road.

We have a very extensive plugin developed, unique ones and some skins created, all for mybb 1.8.21.

I will offer my services before update my plugins released into extends for right usage on mybb 1.8.21 aswell.
WhiteNeo is my favorite developer, I have used this good guy for years, and I have NEVER had an issue with his service or support. Highly recommended!
Pages: 1 2 3 4