MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Programmer and Full stack developer with best prices ever.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello 

Please check pm Wink

Txnx!
Ok reviewed and replied, thanks you for your time and if you need anything else just let me know.
We have added multiple new products into our shop. And we keep oferring services as always.

Thanks for all people who are already a part of mybb community and give job to us sometimes Smile
We have to migrate to a new server and domain but still work on mybb so give an eye to our project and feel free to ask.
If I may vouch, I have used Neo for years and years, he is who I would choose, he is someone who has build many of the famous mybb plugins, think about that.
Thanks for the feed, i was worked with many people but no one is like Michael2014 he is the unique and only one who always pay for any request he do and the payment was always good, so it is a very real pleasure to deal with users like him. Many times when i want to help hime for free, he always sent me some in regreat and many times without doind anything he invites me a coffe or a bear haha, he is an amazing guy Smile
i can vouch for Whiteneo, great guy and really a friendly person. i don't know how many times i asked him to make changes for a very complicated plugin. and he never disappoint me. he will always my first choice if i need any kind of plugin develop.
(2022-02-16, 11:44 PM)lkop Wrote: [ -> ]i can vouch for Whiteneo, great guy and really a friendly person. i don't know how many times i asked him to make changes for a very complicated plugin. and he never disappoint me. he will always my first choice if i need any kind of plugin develop.

Thanks for the feedback actually i am on the end of the next major plugin first release to sent it to you for you can test it and you know sent the next changes to do, i will sent the video first for you can tell me if it is in the right direction.
hello , still actual?
Yes i think i was replied to you into an mp, but not for sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4