MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Thoughts On RunBB | A MyBB Free Forum Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There seem to be a lot of issues with this, is there any way to solve all these?
If you can't host your own and seriously need a free hosted service, switch to IcyBoards.
Its not an advertisement but an honest feedback. I was with them for years and the support & flexibility what spork provides; have not seen with any hosted MyBB service.
LOL! Oh man, that's wild that runBB is still up. Guys, I haven't posted here in 6 years, obviously I'm still lurking, but I HAD to reply once I saw this. I seriously don't think that website has changed at all since I last saw it a few years back. Like, same stats and all I feel like. Obviously its been a few years so I could be remembering wrong but seriously it looks like nothing changed. I'm surprised it's still up honestly. TBH, I'm not to sure it was ever "officially released", but again its been a few years and I could be waaayyyyyy wrong.

So yeah, basically all I'm saying is don't go here looking for a reliable host lol. But orange, what a nice little trip down memory lane for me I guess lol.
Pages: 1 2