MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue regarding: MyAlerts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, MyBB.

So I've decided to setup MyAlerts on my test forum to make sure it's working before i setup the final thing on the main forums at poseidonservers but there appears to be an issue with MyAlerts.

Upon uploading MyAlerts completely (with PluginLibrary, ClassLoader.php) from github (https://github.com/MyBBStuff/MyAlerts), it makes all of my addons invisible like so: [Image: ed952402da22f5eb51746e0d33f55372.png]

I had followed the instructions entirely to plan, ran google searched on this issue and only found one thread which contained so suitable information for my situation. I'm currently Running on a Linux Droplet and am using PHP 7.0 on Ubuntu 16.04. 

Any ideas/solutions for the issue?
can you check again plugin's files locations - basically we have to follow the folder structure used in the plugin pack.
(2018-01-27, 04:19 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you check again plugin's files locations - basically we have to follow the folder structure used in the plugin pack.

Just checked to make sure everything is located where it's required to be, looks as correct as it can get.

EDIT: Not sure if this helps, but deleting the .php file for the plugin in /inc/plugins makes everything visible again, minus myalerts.
^ can you check latest entries of server error log to find the cause of the blank page [error 500]
Which version of PHP are you using too? You should be using a version newer than PHP 5.3 for the plugin to work.
Apologies for the late response. Been using PHP 7.0.

@.m., where would i happen to find the error logs?
^ if you have a web host control panel then that should have link to the error log
(2018-01-30, 03:02 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if you have a web host control panel then that should have link to the error log

I'm running off of a VPS with digitalOcean running ubuntu 16.04 :/
^ this reply might help ..