MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invitational registration system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

I'm starting a new project using MyBB and everything so far for me is perfect! However, I would like the forum entry to be controlled via invitation.

Only people with codes could register.

Could someone indicate a plugin that does this well? I just need to have people invited in the forum. The system can be quite simple. I also thought that I would make the amount of invitation manually available for the most committed users to be distributed.

I await help! And right now, thanks for taking the time to answer these questions.

not sure if there is a fine working plugin for your requirement. see if this method helps
(2018-01-28, 02:57 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]não tenho certeza se há um plugin de trabalho fino para sua exigência. veja se esse método ajuda

Muito obrigado pela sua resposta. Gostaria de criar outro campo durante o registro do "código de convite" e deixe um código pré-definido para o convite. Seria a maneira mais simples. Eu encontrei um plugin que parece ser bastante interessante, mas parece desatualizado.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-113141...ion+system

Você se sente seguro executando esta instalação?
^ well, a couple of old plugins exist but they are reported as not working fine with recent versions of MyBB [1.8.x]

however you may try using such plugins [change compatibility line if required]
(2018-01-28, 03:46 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ well, a couple of old plugins exist but they are reported as not working fine with recent versions of MyBB [1.8.x]

however you may try using such plugins [change compatibility line if required]

I created a custom field with a pre-response.
I saw that the answers appear in the users profile.

If I modify this same field to another predetermined response
Users who have already filled out your updated fields? Or continue the answer
previous?

This is the forum link: emprendemos.com