MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: option in user group to deny sig restrictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it would be great if there was an option in user groups (mainly for admin and moderators) to select that the signature limit does not apply to them.

For example if my signature is made up out of a bunch of help-links, which it is, it includes the link tag and link as text in the signature, so the signature is very short, but exceeds the limit quickly. Anytime I (an admin) want to add a link to my signature, i have to temporarily globally change the limit to crazy high, change my signature, then re-change the limit back. It then allows my sig to be longer than the allowed limit as it was changed beforehand. But its quite a pain in the lime.
I can see this being useful. +1 from me.
Yeah I agree to this one. It can be useful too for example restricting users with no posts (or limited number of them) to have signature so you avoid having spam signatures and so Wink Big Grin
(2018-01-30, 02:42 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I agree to this one. It can be useful too for example restricting users with no posts (or limited number of them) to have signature so you avoid having spam signatures and so Wink Big Grin

+1