MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to hide member list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

I would like to hide for the common members the list of registered members in the forum. How is this possible?

I need registered users not to be listed under 'members'. It's a very detailed list. I would like them to know each other only in the topics.

How can I check the list of members?

Thank's for your time
So do you want only to remove memberlist page, online members or what?
(2018-01-30, 08:45 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]So do you want only to remove memberlist page, online members or what?

I just want to hide the member list page for ordinary users.
(2018-01-30, 11:28 PM)Gabrielx64 Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to hide the member list page for ordinary users.

in ACP, under User & Groups, you have options to accomplish that
(2018-01-31, 01:01 AM)v_2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-30, 11:28 PM)Gabrielx64 Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to hide the member list page for ordinary users.

I found! Thank you so much for your help and for your time. Can you tell if there is any way to notify inactive users?

For example: Issue alert or e-mail to inactive users and forward to specific groups
(2018-01-31, 06:57 PM)Gabrielx64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-31, 01:01 AM)v_2 Wrote: [ -> ]

I found! Thank you so much for your help and for your time. Can you tell if there is any way to notify inactive users?

For example: Issue alert or e-mail to inactive users and forward to specific groups

https://community.mybb.com/thread-215677...pid1296308