MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error Log In ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems really silly to be able to log errors, but not have a way to view them with MyBB.  I ended up creating a plugin to do this because I feel it is a helpful tool for people trying to troubleshoot their website.
+1 for this
+1. This should be a no-brainer.
Agree
+1
Agree
I agree as well
Would make sense to me, and should be easy to add to the Tools & Maintenance section.
Since it is on the same subject, probably should add a way to get the file that generated the SQL error. I think the easiest way would be using $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] in the database class files in the error function.
(2018-02-13, 02:22 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Since it is on the same subject, probably should add a way to get the file that generated the SQL error.  I think the easiest way would be using $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] in the database class files in the error function.

I believe that would just give the top level page (eg: usercp.php, showthread.php, etc.), rather than the file that contained the query (eg: functions.php, a plugin, etc.)