MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enhanced Account Switcher problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to get the dropdown menu for switching accounts to work. I have 'accounts in header as dropdown' set to yes in the configuration. 

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!
i just use the admin login to any account plugin. You just go to their profile and login. Its helped with multiple test accounts as well as helping some "troublesome" users doing things you would assume a monkey could do. Then when you logout, you just go back to the first account.
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=268
(2018-02-03, 05:20 AM)princess of beasts Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to get the dropdown menu for switching accounts to work. I have 'accounts in header as dropdown' set to yes in the configuration. 

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

What theme are you using?
What version of the account switcher are you using?
Does the accountswitcher.css stylesheet exists in your theme?
What is the content of your templates "accountswitcher_header_dropdown" and "accountswitcher_header_dropdown_userbit"?  

(2018-02-03, 01:41 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]i just use the admin login to any account plugin. You just go to their profile and login. Its helped with multiple test accounts as well as helping some "troublesome" users doing things you would assume a monkey could do. Then when you logout, you just go back to the first account.

The Enhanced Account Switcher has a completely different purpose. It's mainly for RPG's where users have multiple accounts for their characters and it does much more than just switching accounts. Wink
oh gotcha
Thank you for the quick response! I tinkered a little bit more and realized it was my own mistake. Sorry about that, I really appreciate the help. Smile