MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selecting threads isn't actually selected (moderation)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2018-04-22, 10:21 AM)katos Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed by moving flatty.js to the top of the scripts to load first:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/flatty.js?ver=1810"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1813"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.plugins.js?ver=1813"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1815"></script>

The code was also not being properly updated with the install/ directory; I had to manually apply it. (some was still ?ver=1809, etc.) And flatty (this is the theme javascript file). Flatty was still causing some issues with the theme itself and resulted in the fix for both as follows

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1813"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.cookie.js?ver=1815"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/flatty.js?ver=1813"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.plugins.js?ver=1813"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1815"></script>

I had to get the jquery.cookie.js since a cookie was being called but reported in a TypeError while flatty is using jquery and needed to be below that. This was after updating to 1.8.15 and further investigation.

With the above, I was able to have the inline moderation and the theme javascript to work properly. Cheers.
Pages: 1 2