MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selecting threads isn't actually selected (moderation)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Version: 1.8.14

Go to forum that displays a list of threads (must have moderator privleges), on the far left of the Column is a check box (next to the "Last Post" column). Checking that box will not check all the other boxes and individually checking boxes next to the threads will not actually check them if you scroll down to the Inline Thread Moderation, the button Go still says 0. Selecting an option and clicking go will say "Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again."

Let me know if you can reproduce this, no custom modifications were made. Ask me if you need a picture, I'll PM it to you.
Select All works fine on my forum. Perhaps you need to check the forumdisplay_thread_modbit and the forum_inlinemoderation_col templates. When you do an upgrade, it is important to use the Find Updated Templates tool because changes don't always happen in the update script.
Those templates haven't been touched by my team and are up-to-date with the latest. I even checked the versions for general.js, all set for 1813. I did check headerinclude as well.
Can you please provide your forum's URL?
I'm having the same issue as well.
(2018-02-12, 10:44 PM)Hashew Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same issue as well.

As above, please provide your forum's URL. In most cases, this is caused by a JS conflict or an outdated theme.
(2018-02-06, 07:21 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Can  you please provide your forum's URL?

Gave you the details via PM.
(2018-04-18, 01:55 PM)suraf Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-02-06, 07:21 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Can  you please provide your forum's URL?

Thanks, I've been quite busy recently but I'll take a look at it tomorrow for you.
(2018-04-18, 09:21 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-18, 01:55 PM)suraf Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks, I've been quite busy recently but I'll take a look at it tomorrow for you.

All good!
Fixed by moving flatty.js to the top of the scripts to load first:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/flatty.js?ver=1810"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1813"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.plugins.js?ver=1813"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1815"></script>
Pages: 1 2