MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buying website traffic, your thoughts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I'm checking out fiverr, and there are sellers that guarantee say for example, 30,000 websites visitors in 30 days for niche topics, or there are some that will bring one million visitors to a site, I mean wow, like really?

What do you guys think about buying traffic?
Simplest answer: Hell no.
That is not real traffic, it is bot based traffic which I will not generate any leads.
It can only be used to cheat traffic norms but any advertiser will know the traffic based on ratio.
I don't recommend this to anybody because it may not be real traffic just bots and could have a negative import on your site maybe so the answer is NO! Don't spend your hard earn money on that.
I wouldn't do it.
Fiverr, Upwork, Peopleperhour and Seo clerks are best to buy traffic.
Buying traffic makes little sense since the traffic isn't going to make posts, content, or up the community besides just driving up your "visitors online" area
Don't do it. It's a waste of time. Make something people want and the traffic will come with time.
Not cool bro! your just wasting your money. Most of it is not real, dummies and some are visiting your site for the sake of earning a little cents.
It's good honest content you want not visitor numbers. Numbers mean nothing if you still have no quality posts.
Pages: 1 2