MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can i show reg ip and last ip on profile?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried

{$memprofile['lastip']}
{$memprofile['regip']}

But it isn't working
member_profile template consists of {$modoptions}

member_profile_modoptions template contains {$ipaddress}

related template => member_profile_modoptions_ipaddress
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<strong>{$lang->registration_ip}</strong> {$memprofile['regip']}<br />
<strong>{$lang->last_known_ip}</strong> {$memprofile['lastip']}
</td>
</tr>
interested in this as well and decided to try it since i have the required code in front of me now.

i tried this and cannot get this working. I had to add a member_profile_modoptions_ipaddress because none existed, nor did a variable {$ipaddress} in the member_profile_modoptions template. And nothing shows up at all.

And if i just stick the content in modoptions template i get non-ascii character jargon.
^ which version of MyBB you are using ?
registration IP & last visit IP were added to profile in a recent version of MyBB [may be 1.8.12]
(2018-02-06, 06:00 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ which version of MyBB you are using ?
registration IP & last visit IP were added to profile in a recent version of MyBB [may be 1.8.12]

I thought it was added in 2009ish? I saw recent threads dating back relating to the same variables
1.8.7 for me. I guess that would make sense then for me.
(2018-02-06, 07:47 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]1.8.7 for me. I guess that would make sense then for me.

Which template do you have it in, and what variables
i have a member_profile_modoptions
but not an ipaddress variable in it, and i do not have a member_profile_modoptions_ipaddress tempalte

I put the variable in member_profile_modoptions and it doesnt show properly, and i created a member_profile_modoptions_ipaddress and put it in there, and added an ipaddress varaible to member_profile_modoptions but nothing shows at all
^ well, member.php file consists of the functionality to show those IP addresses by evaluating the templates