MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Topics moved to Index Page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a new here, first post.   I just downloaded MYBB and am running it on my desktop while I figure out if I can customize  it the way I would like.

Question:   I plan on having only one Forum.   Is it possible to have this forum's topic be on the Index Page, so when a user comes to the website the topics are the first thing he sees?    Or is it possible to make a forum page appear as the Index page? 

An example of a site that seems to do this is Lunatic Outpost (not sure what software they use).

Thanks if anyone can explain!

Little Jimmy
see this reply [assuming that you are using Apache server or you can use .htaccess file]
Can I ask though, will this interfere with the ability of the system admin to reach the control panels?
You can still access ACP/modCP/ and UserCP even though you are directed to the forum. The header still shows. Theres nothing special about the index other than content such as (whos online, birthdays, etc.)