MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete Threads and replies TOTALLY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I delete a thread or a reply, it still shows on my list, but it's pink. Is there any way to make them disappear totally?
Make sure the usergroup you are in has the ability to permanently delete posts and threads. Inline moderation should have separate options for permanent delete and soft delete.
(2018-02-16, 12:48 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure the usergroup you are in has the ability to permanently delete posts and threads.  Inline moderation should have separate options for permanent delete and soft delete.

Thanks. I am the administrator, so I assume I have all of the permissions. I did use the option to permanently delete a post. The content of the post is deleted, but the title still shows on my list of posts. I'd like to be able to remove it entirely. 

Just to clear out the forum, I did find one thing that worked. I created a new forum that I made invisible to all by the administrator (I hope.) Then, I was able to move the deleted posts to that forum. I'm hoping that I'll be able to delete forums eventually, as they are no longer needed or used.